Today, Ron is feeling furious.
Ron’s probably mad about the officiating tonight. Me too.
Today, Ron is feeling enthusiastic.
Ryan Kesler’s returning so it makes sense.
- Interviewer: First of all, how is Mason Raymond and what is the etiquette when you accidentally injure a teammate? Is it a simple I'm sorry? Or do you have to buy him an xbox.
- Kevin Bieksa: No, first of all you have to go give him a full hug, a full apology and then he denied me right away, punched me in the stomach. So this morning I invited him for coffee and he didn't respond to our show so I'm gunna proceed to go onto the rink, turn the tables now and go on the aggressive.
- Interviewer: It's just like a real relationship?
- Kevin Bieksa: Yeah, it is. I've known Mase for a while now. I don't know how, he seems to think I did this on purpose. We had a little bit of an argument earlier in the game.
- Interviewer: Well that's awkward. In his defense, Mason Raymond broke his back. Once you break your back... a few stitches or a broken tooth, nothing, that's no big deal.
- Kevin Bieksa: He looks good too, a few stitches on his cheek. Looks pretty tough right now, for the holidays. You already sent his Christmas card so I don't know what he's complaining about.